Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cats and Dogs

So you may wonder what inspired my blog title type mabob, the answer that to say is my cat and dog. Now 90 percent of you have probably stoped reading this because you think I'm going to be another lunatic going to spam the internet with pointless stories of her pets. Well I hope not to become that crazy cat lady with yellow teeth, hair curlers and an ever present housecoat (even in the midst of this 36 degree weather)but none the less my cat and dog did inspire the title for this blog.
If you've ever had a cat and dog under the same roof you might have observed some natural tension, or a lot of natural tension (evolution is a funny thing). I happen to observe this tension quite reguarly, especially between my quite large and slobbery Irish wolfhound (Grizletoft) and my barn cat (Eliza), whilst creating this blog they we're playing a game Grizletoft is so fond of which consists of the wolf seeing if she can fit the entire cat into her mouth (her attempts usually end in failure) but today the cat was a bit feistier and would smack the wolfs face with her claws positioned for attack. Now when trying to intervene I realized out of the two who do I scorn? The dog who was just trying to be friendly or the cat who was trying to defend itself? If this was a court of law Grizletoft would most definitely be punished but I was not so sure if this should be the case. A familiar face just playing around a tad to aggressively but knowing they meant no harm or the friend of said familiar face deciding 'twas not play time.
So henceforth I will try to keep up this blog and talk about the rights and wrongs I find in this world, may that be cats and dogs or you know actual issues or the law or whatever I happen to find unfit inbetween.
I'm not always saying I'll be right but I am saying I'm gonna say what I wish either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment