Sunday, November 7, 2010

Slightly Lame

A few minuets ago I received a text message saying:
"Update your blog. Loser."
So that is precisely what I plan to do. Now I've realized the only thing lamer than having a blog is, having a blog that you never update.
So I am going to challenge myself to write a post once a week (most likely on Sundays) til the end of December (I cannot promise I will succeed but I will try).
Now with this little challenge here are some things you should probably know if you plan to follow my blog:
1. I may write more than once a week, I cannot promise this or say that this is likely BUT I warn you it may be an unlikely occurrence.
2. I may forget to write, but I'll probably still try to pick it up after that week
3. This may fail, most likely will fail but we will see what happens, no point in dooming something from the very beginning.
As for what I'm going to blog about I have no idea. Like zilch, I'm kind of hoping there will be some inspiration out there that will come and full body tackle me, pinning me down and screaming "WRITE ABOUT ME!!!" but I don't hear of that happening very often.
So let's hope for the best!!!
I forgot to warn you about number 4, which is, I may post more than one blog entry right after each other...unlikely but still

No comments:

Post a Comment